Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Moreno Stuff!

What's up, GAS-ers! New Moreno stuff to report.  First up, I illustrated some Celebrity Pokemon Evolutions for the fine folks at UGO.com.  See what happens when our favorite celebs when they undergo massive transformations.  I'd insert some Charlie Sheen catchphrase here, but, honestly, I'm so over that shit already.



Also, I'm providing the art for one of the newest offerings from SmarterComics, a company that's adapting some of the hottest self-help/financial/business books into comics form.  It's called The 80-20 Principle by Richard Koch.  Originally a global bestseller, translated into over 26 languages, it's now making the jump into comics form.  I've always been a big supporter of comics' ability to inform as well as entertain, and this is something I'm very excited to be a part of.  Check out a preview on the smartercomics site: www.smartercomics.com 

And finally, don't forget that the debut comic of my creator-owned Zombie Dickheads is still available in the Zombie Bomb, Vol. 4: Dark Daze anthology from Terminal Press.  If you can catch the Terminal Press guys at a con, they should also have the Zombie Dickheads exclusive convention variant cover for sale!  Remember, Zombie Dickheads are NOT coming to get you-- so you'll have to get off your ass and seek 'em out!  However, more Z-Dickheads news IS coming soon!

That's all from my end.  Until next time... don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been.

--Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment